Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mar 19, 2012 official start of work on the basement

So after almost two years purchase anniversary in May this year and I have finally decided to start working on finishing the basement in my house.
This wouldn't happen if it wasn't for some pressure from my dad, him being only 73 but having much more energy then me. I guess if it wasn't for him saying that paying under 10 bucks per drywall sheet is a good deal I wouldn't have 58 sheets of drywall in my basement now.
Let me tell you one thing taking this down in that tight hallway is no fun.

I figured that this project will be a good point to start using my blog to learn how this blogging thing works.

Time spent: 7 hrs
Cost of drywall: $700 (20 sheets of lightweight for ceiling and 38 regular for the walls)
















No comments: